Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Fall Colors 2012: French Roast.

Hey Guys,

So along the next two weeks I''l be showing you this fall's trendy colors.Which are the ones below :
















So today I'll start with French roast. It's rich and robust like coffee  and it's a  lovely alternative to other neutrals.

                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                            Xoxo,
                                                                                                                                            Pink 22300

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea behind this post! Looking forward to seeing the other fall colors.

P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your's!
http://bonnechancethrifting.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment