Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Fall Colors 2012: Tangerine Tango!!


Hi everyone,

I know i haven't been posting anything lately and I'm truly sorry. I still haven't finished with the Fall Colors, I been kinda lazy, so I'll do my best to finish this week. So today I finished editing Tangerine Tango, It's a bold lovely happy shade. Just reminds me of pumpkins and of course tangerines and It's one of my favorite Fall Colors.

                                                                                                                                        Xoxo,
                                                                                                                                        Pink 22300




Next, Ultramarine Green:


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment