Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

BBC : Bikini Boot Camp!!

Hi guys!!

Today it's day 1 of our BBC (Bikini Boot Camp) so I would like to start off with the rules!!

Rules:
  • No pop/soda
  • No eating 2-3 hours before going to sleep
  • Candy/sweets only on special occasions 
  • Try to stick to this as long as you can and as long as your body permits you.
  • Stay hydrated
  • Alternate hard exercise with everyday exercise (save one day for rest)
  • If possible try to exercise right when you start your day, if not try to squeeze it somewhere in your schedule.
  • Keep your eyes in the goal ( be toned and healthy for bikini season)!!
So do you already have a workout buddy or you plan on looking for one?? Comment down below...

Xoxo,
Pink22300

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Taylor Laree said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your's is really cute. Love the tips too. I don't follow all of these (I know I should) but I have SUCH a sweet tooth.

I very rarely drink soda though & drink lots of water, & work out hardcore twice a week. :)

I'd love it if you kept checking out my blog...

Flounces and Hubbub

Post a Comment